How to handle and care for your contact lenses
If Extreme H2O lenses feel different, it’s because they are different. Ordinary lenses feel more rubbery, which allows them to stretch. But the material in Extreme H2O lenses is a very different composition – so the lenses should be handled differently and with a little extra care. The same chemical makeup of the material, that helps relieve dryness and comfort issues, can be more fragile than ordinary lenses if not handled correctly.
Be careful not to crease or pinch them while you get accustomed to handling them. Once you become familiar with your Extreme H2O lenses, we are sure that you will appreciate the benefits of being able to wear your lenses longer and more comfortably throughout the day.
shake blister pack prior to opening to insert
- Pour solution and lens from case into palm
- Rinse with wetting solution and insert making sure lens is not inside out (edges cup up – not flared out)
- Insert 1-2 drops of wetting solution in eye and wait 15 seconds
- Slide lens onto white of eye and lift off eye using thumb and forefinger at the widest point (3 & 9 o’clock) of the lens – it is important not to crease or pinch the lens.
- Gently rub and rinse lens and place in case